Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

I will cherish you my whole life through,



When troubles come a callin
and my spirit keeps on fallin

you relax me, refresh me, renew me.
Whenever my life feels empty,
those times when I feel a lack,
you brought joy love and peace 4 heart of me.
as a soothing balm for my pummeled soul.
u make my mood feel lighter,
help beat my troubles back,
u make the sun shine brighter
get my spirit back on track.
i guess what im trying to say friend
is with all your support and your giving
you brighten each minute im with you,
and make every day well worth living
just harmony for me and you,
the two of us--a perfect blend.
ill cherish you my whole life through,
my dear and treasured friend.
may your life be filled
with dazzling blessings,
just as I am blessed
by being your friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment