Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

In My dying breath I will think of you One last time


Night comes for me throughout the day
And closes my external door.
I find myself writing alot
But I know you wouldn't care
Even it is about you....
but Im writing this poem
With a pen and a pad
I am wrtting all the things
I am feeling about you....
I want you to be with me
even though You're not with me.
I know I am a so fool
I try to make you upset
But you just keep it cool
Your personality is special
And I have learned to appreciate it
I know that I will be for more
Unhappiness, and yet I stay.
this awful feeling brings
the darkness where I go.
May be I dont have space in your heart now.
but you know you are so special to me
I will forever love you
I missed you most
And remember me
Not for the bad
But the good
That I must have done
At some point in my lifetime
And as I draw
My dying breath
I will think of you
One last time
And miss you most....

---D.U.N---

0 comments:

Post a Comment