Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

got a call from home dat my thaththa got cardiac arrest again..but he came to my class this evening n my mum hide evrything from me cus she thought ill get confsed evrything.actuallly after hearing that that was wht happened , my sis n bros r at home alone cus my mum dad is here for my dad's treatments .n now i am trying to avoid from all the unneceesary problems from my life.cus my priority is my home.my parents n my siblings.n thx for nabeel also for explaiing thinks n i got a chance to talk wi u frankly .nabeel thx a lot my dude.n shani akki,madhu nangiya  kushan ayya ara n wattegama sir .

2 comments:

Ivo Serentha and Friends said...

My compliment for your blog,I encourage you to photoblog

CLICK PHOTOSPHERA

Even week another photo album

Greetings from Italy,

Marlow

Uthpala Nagahawatte said...

Thanks for your encouragement Marlow.Yes I will start phlog soon and i have visited your phlog.It's so nice.
With Best Regards
Uthpala

Post a Comment